October 13, 2010




This is a gooodie gooodie destressor!
Also the topic of my malay blog story, hobi saya!




can you see the silver lining??
sometimes is not so obvious and clear,
but God may be hiding behind the dark clouds.
and watching how we are responding to situations...

during my crusades DG,
my SM said



" Instead of being sian-ed and stressed abt sch, proj and deadlines,
be thankful that you can come to sch."


we shud really count our blessings...
and waste no time at all complaining and brooding,
it takes up far too much energy,
why dont we direct them into encouragements and prayers to keep ppl moving and going...

but i know its really hard,
but God has also grant us His spirit of peace and joy...





on a side note,
im starting to feel very very afraid of wad's gna happen..
...please open my father's heart.





Here I am a sinner, broken and in need of you
Take my life and wash my fears away
For you are the great I am, rest assured I feel Your hands
Holding me until the darkness clears....

Joshua 1:9







No comments: