December 5, 2010

I went to chan min and wei long's wedding.
They are finally married...
And its sooooo sweet...
haha today is the day BB married GB XD
They showed videos of how they serve tgt in PMC,
how they led young souls to christ and how they develop leaders in their fields,
and it's such a blessing to be able to serve tgt,
and to enjoy each other so much
and finally taking a vow before God to love and care for each other.

It looks so ideal that it made me a lil' pessimistic abt my own,
how difficult is it to find someone who would love you more than himself?
got a feeling i would end up like my mum...
giving in to my dad like he owns her, and not daring to ask anything in return
(and nothing will return)...
And seeing someth just threw my day into the bin...
hias, it's like a knife tearing up an old cut.
hmmm no,
it's like shovels digging out an old grave combined with a chopper that minces
up what remains inside into a million pieces...
i sudd remembered how i was thrashed.
haha knived and thrased
by someone you entrusted everyth
haha

but i also remembered how man's love will fail us,
but God's love will never fail us.

maybe it's God's way of pulling me back into his embrace.
just like how a child runs back into a father's embrace with a bleeding, throbbing finger...

but like what yuru said,
God is a good God...
Have faith and make the right decisions...


ok...
On the bright side..

i saw an angel at my bus-stop today!
The angel saw my thoughts,
amidst the crowd she offered to share her umbrella,
and sheltered me all the way up the bus.
It was raining heavily outside,
but my heart was overflowing with warmth.
It's such a small act of kindness but it is so genuine and altruistic,
afterall, what could she have expected as a return from me?

I saw an angel today,
although it's a haggard old lady,
she shines as bright as light.





andd..... i will be gg for camp for the next 5 days!!
really excited to see my grp =)
<3 i alr love u all before we gathered !
May God bless our time tgt =)

No comments: