January 1, 2011

GOODBYE 2010!

you have been such an awesome year,
im kinda sad that u have to leave,
but im very excited to meet 2011 =)

haha it seems like my life rebooted in 2010,
with my first taste in teaching,
and extra commitment in church,
mission trips and
my new uni life =)

2009 was such a blur.. (& i vaguely remembered torture)
haha

2009 was a time of pruning & healing
2010 was a year of obeying God's call (after all the damage repair has been done)
God had revealed more of what he wanted me to do in my life,
made clearer the vision he gave me 4 years ago!
God has given me a heart for teaching and reaching out to the disadvantaged/neglected,
and LOTSA energy and optimism to keep proping ppl up when situation seems bleak.

i have never felt my life so purposefully driven before=)
Driven by God's love to wna love and serve =D

God also thought me a whole deal about self-control...
put me in lotsa trying situations...
i still remember sharing with yuru and rach on christmas 09' that
i hope i could have more control over my emotions =)
& God answers prayers in ways we can never imagine!

This Christmas also had been the most meaningful christmas for me.
Apart from caroling,
and wishing well wishes to frens,
this is the first christmas where my heart was not only with the gifts and carols,
nor the joy of companionship,
but my heart was also aching to bless those whom need a lil' christmas joy.

im so glad we caroled a the coffeeshops,
as well as at rachel's teacher's house.
im so hapy to be able to present gifts and emotional support to the 2 families my SG visited...
i know it all seems little,
but God doesnt look at the quality,
but He looks at the condition of our hearts,
He honours every effort made to further His kingdom
and He calls it a goodwork =)
So proud of u gals =)

so GOODBYE 2010!
and WELCOME 2011!!!












No comments: