April 30, 2014

You dance over me. You rejoice over me with singing =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxIOUJ7by6U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A3i0GATnRI


The dancing violinist. 

When i see Lindsay play her violin, i can imagine a child of God basking freely and happily in God's tender-loving presence. And God is pleased. He is also rejoicing over her with singing =)

So amazed by her talent and the joy in her that overflows =)

Can't help but praise God for such beauty and form i see in her life! =)

And I thought, wow as we discover and perfect God's bestowed talents in our lives, however small, and use it to glorify him, it does more than warm hearts but it stirs people's heart to praise our God in heaven, the giver of such incredible ability and beauty.

Zephaniah 3:17The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing." 

Psalm 13913 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise youbecause I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, 16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. 17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! 18 Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.


How can I use all that you fashioned in me to please you, O God, that you will be delighted? 
 How may it be a sweet perfume, rising up to heaven?


No comments: