January 16, 2011

happy birthday!



I'm TWENTYY!!
haha kinda hard to accept the fact that im no longer a teen,
but after replying 10pages of facebook wishes (WHICH IM ELATED TO SEE)
and countless SMSes and some really sweet phonecalls and a sweet birthday steamboat
w my family and a impromptu-no-programme party by some of the darlings in tamtams,
I thk im convinced im 20 =)

haha i didn expect this birthday to be so awesome!
Sch's just started and everybody including myself is so busy...
I woke up sick somemore..
somehow today is so eventfull and celebratory!

just wna thank EVERYBODY who wished me happy birthday,
even those who THOUGHT of me!
Im so touched by the presents (yuru seems very excited about my prez i wonder what is it, my sisters for support my maple fantasy --i gg have a new hair soon, enzon for the wine... and my aunts for their angbaos... and the perfect matchmaking book the TAMTAM gals bought and so many more to be thankful for!! )




Thanks for dropping by my house you ppl!
i realised EVERYONE here except rach (but i still love you!) + BEN came =)
i cant wait for the pictures and the news cast to be uploaded XDXD
my sickness disappeared when u all came =)
Really thanks for all ur prayers too !
THANK YOU ALL TAMTAMS for being such a vital part of my life =)
May we grow tgt.. grow grow grow!!
not to mention i had ample time in the morning to praise and worship God w my guitar..
really cant thank those who taught me guitar enuf for this gift =)
it's always awesome to start the day atuned =)
Thank God for being with me the past 20 years,
always sustaining me, guiding me, loving me.
always faithful, always present,
transforming my life 180degrees in this past 3 years
(BEN, CORRECT THIS TIME HOR =) =) )



hahaha... just for laughs!!! i thought this was really hilarious!




No comments: