March 28, 2011

Jesus Christ, I think upon your sacrifice, You became nothing, Poured out to death. Many times, I've wondered at your gift of life, I'm in that place once again. I'm in that place once again.
Had really a rough patch in the middle of last week! Was really really depressed. Not cuz of commitment, Not cuz of schwork, Not cuz of relationship stuff.. But cuz i thought God was really far away.. He wasnt at my arm's length, Joy and peace wasnt lingering around my heart... I broke down in the train on the way home.. I was feeling really alone. I prayed for God to show me His love, TANGIBLY, once again! Den i heard a still small voice, " Im here with you. " I brighten up immediately. But i was still feeling gloomy so I prayed to God for someone to msg me and show me His love thru him/her. The walk home was gloomy, nobody msged me =( (thought God would send somebody!) But lo and behold! When i reached home, my lil sister ran to receive me, she gave me a really big hug! All my depression was washed away. Science cant explain the origin of love, evolution theorist can try to explain how love was passed down, but they cant explain how love came to be in the beginning. How can random collisions produce an emotion and affection so intense?
But for now, I marvel at your savig grace. Im full of praise once again. Im full of praise once again...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN & JIA! IM sorry to both of my dear frens! Last week had taken a toll on me! NOW IM BACK REJOICING!!!! Happy brithday to both of you~ Even though time and space set us apart, even though we not tgt physically, you both are present in a special place in my heart. And that place is somewhere nobody who is present with me here and now, can ever have access to. <3 God bless, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!

No comments: